- Works as a writer on The Daily Show with Dan and Elliott
- Has seen Elliott without his shirt on while he ate barbecue
- Is disappointed that Stu is off the market now that he's married
- Resides in Hollywood East
- Staunch feminist
- Friends with Kirstie Alley
- Lived in an attic like Anne Frank in her childhood home
- Doesn't think Barbara Streisand is all that, looks-wise
- If she were one of the Seven Dwarfs, she'd be "Girly" or "Sneezy".
- Confuses Nick Nolte and Gary Busey
- Has what Dan refers to as "Tiny Elf Feet"
- The only movie she has ever walked out on is Searching for Bobby Fischer. Episode 162: The Quiet Ones @38:20
- Is a "bayou babe." Episode 183: Left Behind @03:25
- Is the purported "Star of The Flop House"
- Is known as the Fourth Peach, the Fifth Beatle, and the First Lady of Motown.
- “Do you guys know that every October first, I start praying that I will see a ghost this month?”
—Episode 162: The Quiet Ones @10:45
- “If anyone has the chance to watch a horror movie with Hallie, go ahead and do it. Maybe it will be the prize in a contest or something.”
—Elliott, Episode 190: Ouija @18:05
- “Now that's what I call a 'filmist fire'!”
—Episode 215: The Lazarus Effect @03:20
Guest Host OfEdit
- Filled in for Elliott in January 2014, during his paternity leave.
- Episode 91: Zookeeper
- Episode 116: Rock of Ages
- Episode 134: Upside Down
- Episode 143: Battle of the Year
- Episode 144: Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor
- Episode 162: The Quiet Ones
- Episode 174: That Awkward Moment
- Episode 183: Left Behind
- Episode 190: Ouija
- Episode 206: The Choice
- Episode 215: The Lazarus Effect
- Episode 246: 50 Shades Darker
- Episode 279: The Dark Tower
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.