Mentioned in Episode 8: I Know Who Killed Me, the lair of a killer, which is full of all the things a good serial killer needs to do their work...and to be charged with said work by the police when they find the Evidence Dungeon.
Stuart was worried (pre-marriage) that his apartment could be taken as a Evidence Dungeon, if you looked at it with the wrong set of eyes.
It is theorized that Edgar Allen Poe discovered the first evidence dungeon, which is now a historical site in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Episode 2: Memory
- Episode 8: I Know Who Killed Me
- Episode 59: Law Abiding Citizen @29:35
- Episode 112: The Raven @10:50
- Episode 122: Alex Cross @26:00
- Episode 136: ATM @26:00
- Episode 138: Foodfight! @41:20
- Episode 150: Grudge Match @1:06:00
- Episode 216: The Gallows @43:30
- Episode 244: Unforgettable @1:02:37