Audio Note 🎧 A few seconds of radio interference @11:00
- "Like sands through the hourglass, so are the Flop House hosts wasting their lives. We discuss Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time."
A young fugitive prince and princess must stop a villain who unknowingly threatens to destroy the world with a special dagger that enables the magic sand inside to reverse time.
In the holy city of Alamut resides the Sands of Time, which gives mortals the power to turn back time. After leading an attack on the city, Dastan, the adopted son of Persia's king, acquires a dagger that gives the one who holds it access to the Sands. Dastan goes on the run with an Alamut princess named Tamina after being accused of killing his father. The pair must protect the ancient treasure from dark forces and unmask the king's assassin.
- “It is a little bit like the opening of Diff'rent Strokes, but the one with the scary music over it. So it looks like Conrad Bain is kidnapping those two children.”
- Next @12:30
- “I wouldn't be afraid to tell Ben Kingsley to his face that he is a dried-up skeleton of a man.”
- Back to the Future @16:55
- The Last Airbender @24:05
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @33:30
- Bad-Bad Movie (Dan) @34:00
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @35:25
- Hot Dog... The Movie @02:10
- Dan's yardstick @ 18:45
- Scrooge McDuck @26:15
- Stuart declares in this episode that if Huey, Dewey, and Louie inherited Scrooge McDuck's fortune, they'd spend it on "stickers, crackers, and shit."
- He also decided that Dan would be the Cyclops Scrooge McDuck, Elliott would be the Wolverine Scrooge McDuck, and he would be the Professor X Scrooge McDuck.
- Also, we learned from Elliott that Scrooge McDuck has been listening to Glenn Beck and buying vintage coins from Goldline.
- Movie? What movie? This is the Duck House, right? The Internet's leading DuckTales podcast? The hell you say.
- Popeyes Fried Chicken @29:40
- Star Wars @32:30
- Cyclops/Leonardo @37:30
Elliott: You allow the attention to be directed on the charismatic members of the group. Dan: I'm the Luke Skywalker, is what you're saying. Elliott: Mmm...you're more the Lobot.
- Rat Pfink a Boo Boo @57:45
- 101 Erotic Donations
- “No. No. Shut it down. Shut this one down.”
- “I didn't get a look at his abs, so I couldn't see the comparison.”
- "Shoeless Elliott" from John Lastnamewithheld @45:00
- "The Onion AV Club Redemption" from Listener Lastnamewithheld @49:35
- Catfish (2010) by Henry Joost, Ariel Schulman (Stuart) @53:25
- Joan Rivers: A Piece of Work (2010) by Ricki Stern, Anne Sundberg (Dan) @54:00
- The Return of Frank James (1940) by Fritz Lang (Elliott) @55:35