- "On this episode of The Flop House we discuss Premonition, starring Sandra Bullock and a dead crow."
Official Show NotesEdit
- "Dead crows are totally gross. That's the message we take away from the thriller/kitchen sink drama/religious film (?) Premonition. Meranwhile, Elliott tells us a secret about The Masters of the Universe, Dan reveals his hatred of Zack Morris, and Stuart confirms what we already knew about what he looks for in a movie."
- Lance Henriksen @11:15
- Saved By The Bell @13:00
- “A pumpkin I want to bite—a juicy pumpkin.”
—Stuart, describing the toothsome ass belonging to actress Tiffany Shepis
- The ultimate collection Sunday school film collection @20:02
- Premonition, What Dreams May Come, Constantine, Dragonslayer, Fern Gully: The Last Rainforest, Dragonheart, The Last Dragon, Enter The Dragon, Dragonwick, Pete's Dragon
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles @37:00
- “Did you say Femalien?”
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @32:15
- Bad-Bad Movie (Dan) @32:55
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @33:15
- "My Transatlantic Flight" from Jaral Lastnamewithheld @43:50
- "Some Quick Thoughts" from David "Elliot's Brother" Lastnamewithheld @53:45
- This is England (2006) by Shane Meadows (Dan) @40:36
- Abominable (2006) by Ryan Schifrin (Dan) @41:52
- Reprise (2006) by Joachim Trier (Elliott) @44:01
- Ginger Snaps (2000) by John Fawcett & Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed (2004) by Brett Sullivan (Elliott) @44:37
- Outpost (2008) by Steve Barker (Stuart) @46:36
- Ed Wood (1994) by Tim Burton (Elliott) @47:47
Episode Highlights Edit
- This episode marks the introduction of the Vaguely Defined Contest, where listeners could enter to watch a movie with the Original Peaches.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.