Audio Note 🎧 "APOLOGIES for the audio issues in this episode—specifically Dan's ear-splitting levels. It does get (somewhat) better as the episode goes on."
- "On this episode we discuss Safe Haven."
- Oh Nicholas Sparks, you're the creepiest!
- “His performance goes quickly from no personality to shambling horror.”
- “I consider myself an American patriot. Fourth of July just isn't the same without a bunch of fireworks. I've seen some damn good fireworks shows. And let me tell you: Point Awkward's fireworks show does not stack up.”
- “Katie falls asleep and has a dream that Jo, her best friend—the possible lesbian and not-at-all-a-ghost—Jo tells her 'Your husband's here.'”
- “Another movie solved by killing someone.”
- Smash Cut @33:15
- Bad-Bad Movie (unanimous) @39:55
- RoboCop @02:45
- Night of the Demons @04:10
- The Story of O @04:25
- Dan's Knee @10:25, 40:25
- Zookeeper @15:55
- Playing for Keeps @20:05
- M. Night Shyamalan @29:05
- Ghostbusters @30:30, 34:20
- Drag Me to Hell @31:30
- The Price is Right theme song @32:10
- Audition @35:35, 36:55
- “Ribald for her pleasure.”
- “I don't want to talk about anything anymore.”
- “Dasani: 'Buy our bottle...maybe there'll be vodka in it.'”
- “Yeah, I could see you fuckin' my husband.”
- "Praise From a New Listener" from Michelle Lastnamewithheld @47:10
- "Non-Sexual Fan Fic" from Josh Lastnamewithheld @51:12
- The Name of the Rose (1986) by Jean-Jacques Annaud (Stuart) @58:45
- Our Man In Havana (1959) by Carol Reed (Dan) @59:57
- Mud (2013) by Jeff Nichols (Elliott) @1:02:09
- The Mercenary (1968) by Sergio Corbucci (Elliott) @1:03:17
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.