- "In this episode we discuss The Odd Life of Timothy Green, a film that turns the inability to have a child into a whimsical fantasy!"
- We take on the age-old story of a magical adopted boy with leaf ankles, The Odd Life of Timothy Green. Meanwhile, Elliott dreams of a world where we could make a musical out of leaves, Stuart advises on how we could make Timothy into a cool dude, and we learn of Dan's latest infirmity.
- This movie was Elliott's choice.
- It would have worked a lot better as a musical. @4:30
- “The main theme of this movie seems to be: 'The Importance of Pencils.'”
- A magical plant boy inspires an entire town to be better people, eventually.
Cindy and Jim Green live in the town of Stanleyville, home of the Stanleyville Pencil Factory. Though happily married, Cindy and Jim long for a child; unfortunately, they are unable to conceive. They bury a box in their backyard, containing all their wishes for what they hope a child of theirs might be. When a boy named Timothy magically appears at their door, the Greens learn that sometimes the unexpected can bring some of life's greatest gifts.
- The movie begins with a symbolic funeral for a child.
- “He walked out of an M. Night Shyamalan movie.”
- “Instead of solving everyone's problems, this family should have just moved out of the pencil town, because everyone there is a jerk.”
- Names they could have given the adopted daughter instead of "Lily": (@12:30)
- #1 Happy Panda
- 2008 Olympics
- Fortune Cookie
- Golden Luck Dragon Fu
- Great Wall
- Happy Joy Sun
- Moo Shu
- Short Circuit @28:55
- Mac and Me @29:30
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @34:50
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @35:10
- Marginal Good-Bad Movie (Dan) @36:40
- Elliott mentions the trailer for the movie Stolen @01:35
- Elliott goofs Lin-Manuel Miranda's name as "Lin-Manuel Rivera" @14:10
- Elliott mentions Phantasm @03:55
- The Odd Life of Timothy Green 2: Green's Back, Gotta Attack @34:05
- Rookie of the Year 2: Soccer This Time @53:50
- Instead of a kid, it's a guy in his mid-thirties who's sighing all the time.
- Barks and Stabcreation @1:00:30
- An escaped serial killer who kills a different cast member every week, until there's none left. Then it turns out it was all just a dream... but it was the dream of a dog. And the dog has to go on an amazing adventure to save his owner, who's just been blasted into space.
- Dan's Knee @52:35
- "You're My Only Horror-Movie Hope" from Paige Lastnamewithheld @38:50
- Big Sausage Pizza @48:30