- "On this episode we discuss Total Recall, a film that everyone begrudgingly acknowledged was a thing that existed."
- OH BOY! Colin Farrell remade the fondly-remembered Schwartzenegger/Verhoven joint Total Recall! We're sure their "gritty" version will become the definitive one. Meanwhile, Stu imagines the majesty of a Sharon Stone-Michael Ironsides union, Dan confuses everyone with modern freezer mug technology, and Elliott tells us about his high-rolling Wallace Shawn lifestyle.
- Completely unnecessary remake of the 1990 masterpiece.
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @42:30
- Bad-Bad Movie (Dan) @42:46
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @43:52
- Phantasm @1:05:05
- "Think of the Children" from Spencer Lastnamewithheld @46:45
- Bernie (2011) by Richard Linklater (Elliott) @57:35
- Killer Joe (2011) by William Friedkin (Dan) @59:05
- Magic Mike (2012) by Steven Soderbergh (Dan) @59:05
- Ted (2012) by Seth MacFarlane (Stuart) @1:01:55
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.