- “On this episode we discuss one of them mash-‘em-ups: Cowboys & Aliens.”
A spaceship arrives in Arizona, 1873, to take over the Earth, starting with the Wild West region. A posse of cowboys and natives are all that stand in their way.
Bearing a mysterious metal shackle on his wrist, an amnesiac gunslinger wanders into a frontier town called Absolution. He quickly finds that strangers are unwelcome, and no one does anything without the approval of tyrannical Col. Dolarhyde. But when Absolution faces a threat from beyond Earth, the stranger finds that he is its only hope of salvation. He unites townspeople, outlaws and Apache warriors against the alien forces in an epic battle for survival.
- Surely the title of this film is Cowboys VS. Aliens? No? Really?
- The Hosts flop a movie that features both Cowboys AND Aliens but still manages to be boring and uninteresting, thus bending the laws of the universe.
- Cowboys & Aliens is a 2011 American science fiction Western film directed by Jon Favreau and starring Daniel "Ello, Ello" Craig, Harrison "Mush Mouth" Ford , and Olivia "Hamburger" Wilde.
- Bad-Bad Movie (Stuart) @36:30
- Bad-Bad Movie (Dan) @37:00
- Bad-Bad Movie (Elliott) @37:35
- Al Madrigal @00:45, 57:50
- Schindler's List @05:45
- Impressions @07:45
- Wait...what? C'mon. @12:25
- Dan's iPad @37:45
- Kuato Arms @59:40
- "Good Movies Ruined by Shitty Endings" from Kenny Lastnamewithheld @39:20
- "Uh-oh!" from Scott Lastnamewithheld @45:00
- "Ghost Hunters" from Andrew Lastnamewithheld @47:35
- "Movie Novelizations" from Chris Lastnamewithheld @50:30