- Episode 229: Assassin's Creed (Stuart) @51:15
- “Gas, grass, or ass.”
—Rule #5 of the Ouija Board, Episode 190: Ouija @08:20
- Episode 163: Dracula 3D @11:00
Dan: The premise of this movie is built on sand. This— Elliott: Just like the movie The House of Sand and Fog, but they don't even have the fog to shore up the house. Stuart: And I hate sand. Dan: The idea— Elliott: It's so rough. Stuart: It gets everywhere. Elliott: Not like Natalie Portman's skin. Dan: It gets in your butt... Elliott: What? Stuart: Whoa! You're misremembering that movie! Elliott: It would have been so great if Anakin Skywalker's running his hands over Princess Amidala and he just goes: "I hate sand. It gets into your butt." And she's like, "Whoa, what?" Stuart: "What did Watto do to you?"
- —Episode 160: God's Not Dead @13:55
- “It was the porn abbreviation for 'Ass-to-Mouth'—that's what we watched tonight.”
—Dan, Episode 136: ATM @04:40
- Stuart reveals that Dan is into smoke enemas. Episode 130: The Scarlet Letter @43:20
- Episode 111: A Little Bit of Heaven←The "Ass Cancer" Episode
- Episode 109: Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Letters segment.
- “A key piece of information that you leave out is whether that was your wife in the—who had the titular 'Great Ass.'”
—Dan, Episode 86: The Happiest Millionaire @37:00
- Elliott reimagines the movie as a 2 hour lead-up to a very surprising place to say "In my butt." Episode 31: Swing Vote
- If your dad was dying of terminal cancer and the only way to cure him was to fuck him in the ass, would you do it? Episode 5: Saw III
- “I don't know if I'm gonna make a lot of friends with this comment, but I would argue my favorite part of the movie was literally any part where you got a good look at Jessica Biel's ass. You know, because it was really nice to look at, and it made me forget that there was a robot fighter pilot trying to kill everybody.”
—Stuart, Episode 1: Stealth @14:45
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.